Hello friends and welcome to Voltz. In today’s post, we will see about a website named Jaa lifestyle, and find out whether it is real or fake. We are sure that you have any questions about the Jaa lifestyle, such as what Is Jaa lifestyle?, Who is the owner of jaa lifestyle? Is Jaa lifestyle is real or fake?, Jaa lifestyle is safe or not? Is it safe to add money to Jaa Lifestyle, how does Jaa lifestyle Works? and many more others.
Please read this complete article in order to get answers to all your questions about Jaa lifestyle.
What is Jaa lifestyle?
Jaa lifestyle is a company, which claims that it pays its customers to watch advertisements. But if you want to join Jaa Lifestyle then you will have to pay a fee of 10 Euro in the name of KYC.
Jaa Lifestyle Business Plan:
It is very easy to understand Jaa Lifestyle’s business plan. According to their business plan, you have to watch 60 advertisements daily and you will get Rs. 240/- Per day i.e. Rs.7200/- per month. This will become your monthly income and you do not even need to make anyone a member for this income.
Apart from this, that company also claims that if you refer someone, then you will also get 100% direct referral income.
Wait a minute, Just think why any company will give you money just to see the advertisement.
Our Review for Jaa Lifestyle :
- Company Name – Jaa Lifestyle
- Website – https://www.jaalifestyle.com/
- Domain Registration – 28 September 2018
- Status – Doubtful
- Company Type – Finance / MLM
- Language – English
- Registered Office Address – 37th Floor One Canada Square, London, England, E14 5AB (Unverified)
is Jaa Lifestyle Real or Fake ?
As per our review adding money to Jaa Lifestyle is not safe at all. We will tell you some facts, after which you decide for yourself whether it is real or not.
- Jaa Lifestyle is in the process of getting listed on the stock exchange for the last 1 year but has not been able to get it done.
- So far, there is no restaurant, night club, luxury vehicles anywhere, but it is being said that they will come, but no one knows what will happen tomorrow.
- Jaa Lifestyle company is saying that it will start payout when it has 3 million users. If later the company said that they will start after 50 lakhs users, then what will you do.
Keep these things in mind, before investing money in Jaa Lifestyle.
Who is Jaa lifestyle Owner:
- Mr. Shain Hymon : According to the information received from YouTube, the CEO of Jaa Lifestyle was Mr. Shain Hymon. But he is the promoter of the company and its plan. Prior to this, he has promoted 2 companies in the same way, one of which is named The Javita Coffee Company and the other is The Perfect Solution. Which was running from Hong Kong and both the companies have been closed.
- CARTER, Francis John : Later it was told by the company that CARTER, Francis John is the director of the company. But he has resigned from his post on 8 December 2020, which is on record.
- MARTIN, Terence Blackwood : Jaa Lifestyle has come as the new director of the company.
With the above information, you must have understood that the MD / CEO of Jaa Lifestyle changes anytime.
What Jaa lifestyle is doing?
Right now the company is not doing any work. Right now the company is only showing big dreams to its investors. In reality, the company is not doing any kind of work. At present, the company has neither any product nor any kind of service.
As per the company, it is giving you Future Shares. Which has not been listed in any stock exchange for the last 1 year. But you cannot sell that share or make any use of it. Because this is a thing of the coming future and no one knows what will happen tomorrow.
How to withdraw money from Jaa Lifestyle?
You will be surprised to know that you cannot withdraw money from it.
So as per our review, it is not safe to deposit money in this company.
We take a look at many reviews on Internet, and I was not shocked to find some complaints. After reviewing so many websites and apps, I know how they work.
After the research on the internet and on various forums we found many people sharing their experiences with the company, which are neither so good nor so bad
Missing complete company owner information defines the unsafeness of the website. Another big reason is that the company charges activation charges from people to become members.